Sunday 2 December 2012

I know, I've been a terrible blogger lately...

Okay, guys, I know what you're thinking. The last actual book review I posted was aaaages ago. I'M SORRY. I'm so sorry I'm going to show you my sorriness in gif form, which is a big thing for me.


But that all ends now! My exams have finished, I have no projects due and no NaNo to distract me! (even though I failed epically at it). So basically, I'm reading all sorts of books, and should have loads of books reviewed really soon! This is basically me right now:






So, um, yeah! I'm almost finished on 'The Rise of Nine', by Pitticus Lore, and will probably have a review up by tomorrow or the day after!

Oh, and I just broke 1500 views! YAY! I know, it's not really impressive, but it's a milestone fo my blog! So, to all of you who read my blog:


Okay then. I will see you guys soon, I promise. No more weeks on end without any posts, honestly. BYE.

Keep reading,

- Jai

No comments:

Post a Comment