Wednesday 7 August 2013

Revamp

Hello, blogosphere.

Right. As the (admittedly few) readers of my blog know,  I started a blog about a year ago and started posting reviews.  Unfortunately,  I got lazy and the blog fizzled out, but all that is about to change. I've set all my distractions aside and have decided to finally get serious about the blog. If you're expecting serious critiques about literature,  you're going to be bitterly disappointed,  because this is a space for light-hearted book discussion and for people to share a laugh or two.

So basically,  I wanted to let you guys know that I'm finally getting serious about this, and that I have loads of books that I'd love to review for you guys. Even though I haven't posted in a while, my passion for reading hasn't diminished, which means I've been reading avidly, inhaling tons of books in my hiatus.

Well,  that's pretty much all I have to say for now,  peeps. Stay awesome, guys, and wait for reviews to come!

Keep reading,

- JRD

No comments:

Post a Comment